INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
In these Rules “the Company” means Solid Water Limited which provides the service for the benefit of the Customer; “the Studio” means “Solid Water”; “Customer” means a person who attends Solid Water Studio's classes; “Rules” mean the terms and conditions of membership set out below. It is a condition of membership that Members agree to pay the fees referred to Fee block below and agree to be bound by these Rules.
These Rules may be revoked, altered or added to from time to time by the Company, without prior notification to Members.
Any such variations will be updated on the Studio Rules on our website. The Company has created these Rules for the enjoyment of the Members. The enforcement of these Rules is for the good of all Customers.MEMBERSHIP AND FEE
Members must be at least 18 years of age.
Members shall pay when applicable a non-refundable membership fee at the time of joining at the rate specified.
Membership payments are payable once upon joining. A recurring charge of GBP1 may occur on a yearly basis.
To attend a class, Members must pay separately in advance for each class or prepay for a class bundle which comes at a discounted rate as specified in the booking system.
Members must keep the Studio informed of their up-to-date contact details.
All communications shall be presumed to have been received within 5 days of the postmarked date, or ‘sent’ date if via email.
Class fees are reviewed regularly, members will be notified of any changes by email giving one full calendar months’ notice.
The Company reserves the right to refuse a membership application from any applicant for any reason.
Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable.UNDER 27 MEMBERSHIP
Members whose applications are accepted before, their 27th birthday are entitled to enjoy the benefits of a discount on the membership fee until their 27th birthday, alongside other reductions. All details can be found on our online u27 membership portal. If your application is not accepted before your 27th birthday, the full membership fee will apply.USE OF SERVICES
The Company may at any time put on hold the Studio’s operations, without notice, in order to: execute website and booking system alterations, accommodate external events, to facilitate Club programmes or on certain holidays. On such occasions, all adequate and reasonable measures will be taken to give Members notice and to extend class bundles expiration dates for the period of hold.
Members are requested to join private appointments and studio classes on time for the official start time. An instructor may refuse entry if a Member arrives later than the start time, or may ask any Member to leave a class if they feel their safety or enjoyment is in jeopardy.
The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio’s digital spaces, including but not limited to classes conducted via Zoom, social media accounts and the booking system, at its absolute discretion.
Please see our Booking Rules for more information. It is the Member’s or guest’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing any activity at the Studio. All activities and treatments are pursued at the Member’s own risk.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the class programme, the management reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes after publication and at short notice. The programme may be amended during public holidays.
Members or their guests shall not use the Studio’s services whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In the event they do so, this is entirely at their own risk.
Members cannot take photos or videos of other members while in class.
Member appointments for personal training and group classes that have been booked require 24 and 12 hours’ notice respectively when canceling. If a Member fails to attend an appointment without providing such notice, the Club reserves the right to charge the full cost of the appointment.
Please see our Class Booking Rules below for more information.
Any unused Personal Training sessions cannot be refunded.LIABILITY
All activities and treatments are taken at the Member’s or guest’s own risk. Neither the Company nor their servants and agents shall be liable for personal injury sustained by Members or their guests whilst in classes, except insofar as it can be proven that this relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of the Company or the Club or any servants or agents.
Members or guests who suffer an accident or injury in a class conveyed by the Studio must report the accident or injury and the circumstances in which it occurred to the Duty Manager immediately following the accident or injury.CUSTOMER’S HEALTH AND SAFETY WARRANTY
Members and guests must warrant and represent that they are in good physical condition and capable of engaging in exercise and notify a member of the fitness team immediately in order that Member/guest notes and their programme can be updated or medical clearance obtained. If through injury or other reason, such as pregnancy, this is not the case, they must consult a doctor before engaging in exercise and that he/she knows of no medical or other reason why a Customer is not able to engage in active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to her health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
The Member shall not attend any Club events whilst suffering from any infectious or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from a physical ailment such as open cuts, abrasions, open sores or minor infections where there is a risk that such use may be detrimental to the health, safety, comfort or physical condition of other Members and their guests.DATA PROTECTION
Your data privacy and security are important to us. Please refer to our Privacy Notice which explains how we collect, store and handle your personal data.FREEZING CLASS BUNDLE
Requests for freezing shall be at the sole discretion of the Studio. Verbal instructions to freeze a bundle cannot be accepted, all requests must be in writing.
Freezes will not be accepted in retrospect.
Class bundle expiration date can be extended upon a Member’s explicit written request by 4 (four) weeks.
Additional frozen weeks for the purchased bundles can be requested in relation to health reasons which include pregnancy, postpartum recovery, post-operation, or injury.
Extension or amendments to your freeze must be made in writing via email or through the website and will be valid from the date we receive the request.
Bundles acquired by u27 members are not subject to freeze.CLASS BUNDLE
A class bundle of 12 classes is valid for 12 weeks from the moment of purchase. A class bundle of 8 classes is valid for 8 weeks from the moment of purchase.
A class bundle cannot be exchanged wholly or in part for cash.
Unused class credit cannot be used against Personal training sessions.
Class bundle is non-transferable.REFERRALS
Referral credit: you will receive 1 (one) class credit for every new member who mentions your name at the point of joining. However credit is not available in the following circumstances: new joiners who were previously in communication with the club, members joining together cannot refer each other. You must be an active Member of the Studio (have attended at least 1 class in the last 4 weeks) for credit to be added and redeemed.
Please note: Credit can take up to 2 weeks to be added to a member’s account once the new joiner’s membership has become active
Members may bring guests to the studio classes. Every Member has two guest passes to use per month. After 2 visits as a guest, they must become a Member in order to continue joining the Studio classes.
To arrange a Guest pass, Members must speak with the Studio Concierge via WhatsApp or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests are aware of, and adhere to, the Studio Rules.
The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to any guest without explanation.PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEOS
During the classes, instructors will be taking screenshots of the class. Classes may be recorded via Zoom software. Screenshots may be used for promotional purposes and for tracking Members’ progress.
The Company may publish photographs and video fragments from the classes in public sources such as social media and the Studio website. If you do not wish to be photographed you must send an explicit written request to the Studio staff and instructors to delete you from the group photographs and videos taken in class.
The imaging data will be stored for 365 days on the Company’s protected cloud drive.STANDARD FEEDBACK PROCEDURE
Members are encouraged to give feedback, they can either do this by emailing the membership team on email@example.com who will ensure it makes its way to the right person in order to respond, or by speaking to the club concierge team via Whatsapp, who will do the same.
class booking rules
private sessions bookings
- Class bookings at our Studio can be made through the Studio website.
- To make a class booking you must be a Member of the Studio.
- Only one activity can be booked at the same chronological time, this includes overlapping classes and applies to waiting list spots as well as bookings.
- We encourage you to arrive at your class 5 minutes before the start to get set up.
- When a class is full, you will be able to book onto a waiting list.
- Spaces in class will be given out to waiting list members in order of their booking.
- If you change your mind, cancellation is available up until 12 hours before the start of the class. Late cancellation will be classified as a no-show.
- If a place becomes available, you will be sent an email, to say you have been moved into the class but can cancel if you choose.
- If you move from the waiting list into a class, you will not generate a no-show or late cancellation notification.
- All Members are entitled to 2 force majeure cancellations (up to 2 hrs prior to the class) every six months. Members must send the Studio a written note via email, WhatsApp concierge or DM on our social media accounts to request a use of the force majeur cancellation credit. If a Member cancels less than two hours before the class we consider it a no show, the class will not be refunded.
- Private sessions (PS) must be paid for in advance, either via Whatsapp concierge or via our booking system.
- Private sessions are available for booking in bundles at a discounted rate.
- PS bundles must be used within a certain number of days from pack purchase; 2 session joining packs expire after 4 weeks; 4 sessions expire within 8 weeks of purchase.
- PT sessions are non-transferable
- If you cancel a booked session with less than 24 hours’ notice or fail to attend a booked session, you will be charged for the session or, in the case of PS bundle, the session will be marked as redeemed.
- If you’re late for your session, your session time will be reduced accordingly. If you’re more than 20 minutes late for your session, the session may be cancelled and marked as redeemed.
- If for any reason we need to cancel your booked session with less than 24 hours’ notice, or your PT is more than 10 minutes late for your session, you will receive a replacement session free of charge.
- If your allocated Personal Trainer is; on holiday, absent, or leaves the business, the Customer Care Manager will assist in allocating you an alternative suitable Personal Trainer to take over your PT sessions.